Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on actvities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response:  The learning method I enjoyed the most was class discussion. I state this because we can get a central idea of the whole class and come up with one conclusion as we work together. I find it brings the best out of people to challenge themselves and participate. 

Summary: Today in class we went over expectations for Husbands in this world

Reflection: Today in class I learned the different social norms.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the end of the novel, Celie reconnects with Nettie and forms more peaceful relationships with the people who once harmed her. Reflect on the theme of reconciliation. Have you ever restored a relationship, forgiven someone, or been forgiven in a way that changed you? How does the novel’s ending shape your understanding of forgiveness across different cultures or families?

How does the New Orleans episode of Street Food: USA show that food represents more than just something people eat? Explain how at least one food from the episode reflects culture, identity, or community.