Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

Prompt Response:  A time someones words had a lasting impact on me was my mother when she had said some words that should not have been said to your child but I forgive her cause I understand where she is coming from.

Summary: Today in class we present our poster and hung them up in the hallways.

Reflection: Today I learned how to present in a group and divide each part.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the end of the novel, Celie reconnects with Nettie and forms more peaceful relationships with the people who once harmed her. Reflect on the theme of reconciliation. Have you ever restored a relationship, forgiven someone, or been forgiven in a way that changed you? How does the novel’s ending shape your understanding of forgiveness across different cultures or families?

How does the New Orleans episode of Street Food: USA show that food represents more than just something people eat? Explain how at least one food from the episode reflects culture, identity, or community.