Prompt: How do you find time to enjoy your day, even when you have a lot going on? Write about at least three specific things you do to enjoy small moments throughout your day.

 Prompt Response: How I find time to enjoy my day is three different things and those are I go to the gym , I go out with my friends, or I'll play the game.

Summary: today in class we did our 45 questions Fences Assessment

Reflection: I learned all the components necessary to analyse a story and fully understand it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the end of the novel, Celie reconnects with Nettie and forms more peaceful relationships with the people who once harmed her. Reflect on the theme of reconciliation. Have you ever restored a relationship, forgiven someone, or been forgiven in a way that changed you? How does the novel’s ending shape your understanding of forgiveness across different cultures or families?

How does the New Orleans episode of Street Food: USA show that food represents more than just something people eat? Explain how at least one food from the episode reflects culture, identity, or community.