Prompt Response: Yes I have forgiven someone and restored a relation ship that was broken. It changed me by growing me and helping me understand that it's getting you nowhere holding it in. It shapes my understanding by not all things can be forgiven because some stuff are serious. Summary: In class we read the letters and finished working on our power point. Reflection: I learned to make my PowerPoint more visually entertaining and attracting.
Prompt Response: A time I did some out of the norm was went on a camping trip. Others reacted with shock since I was so high up in the mountains. Summary: Today we read a myth and went over stereotypes Reflection: Today in class I learned different assumptions on different races and how they could be completely far from the truth.
Prompt Response: They show that food represent more than just something people eat with background and how the dish has meaning and came about. One food in the video that reflects culture is for example gumbo blending West African, Native American, French, and Spanish traditions. Summary: In class we watched an episode on different food and it ´ s cultural background. Reflection: I learned that food can represents many different backgrounds mixed together.
Comments
Post a Comment