What is the most challenging part of working in a group? Discuss a time when a group assignment did not go as well as you planned and how you learned from that experience.

 Prompt Response: The most challenging part about working in a group is break the social barrier and being able to talk with them comfortably. A time a group assignment didnt go well was recently when I was paired with peers I didn't know, they had me talk the whole time thinking that discussion leader was responsible for the whole conversation but I was only responsible for my questions and interacting with class. I learned that we got to discuss before doing things at hand.

Summary: Today in class we started working on an Interactive oral in a group.

Reflection: I learned what the difference between an Interactive oral and a summary/Presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the end of the novel, Celie reconnects with Nettie and forms more peaceful relationships with the people who once harmed her. Reflect on the theme of reconciliation. Have you ever restored a relationship, forgiven someone, or been forgiven in a way that changed you? How does the novel’s ending shape your understanding of forgiveness across different cultures or families?

How does the New Orleans episode of Street Food: USA show that food represents more than just something people eat? Explain how at least one food from the episode reflects culture, identity, or community.