Reflect on your experiences with essay writing. What aspects of writing essays do you find most engaging or challenging? Discuss your personal strengths as a writer as well as specific areas where you experience difficulty or would like to improve. Support your reflection with clear examples from your own writing experiences.

 Prompt Response: The aspects I find most challenging the beginning to get the essay rolling. I find this challenging because its the base and its hard to get the wheels rolling. Some strengths I have is with citation of the story and finding relevant evidence to prove my point.

Summary: We started worked on a worksheet to prepare us for writing an essay

Reflection: I learned how to ctrl+f to find key words in a story

Mar2nd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At the end of the novel, Celie reconnects with Nettie and forms more peaceful relationships with the people who once harmed her. Reflect on the theme of reconciliation. Have you ever restored a relationship, forgiven someone, or been forgiven in a way that changed you? How does the novel’s ending shape your understanding of forgiveness across different cultures or families?

How does the New Orleans episode of Street Food: USA show that food represents more than just something people eat? Explain how at least one food from the episode reflects culture, identity, or community.